Thursday, March 01, 2007

All About the Knitting

1. I've been hooked on the needles since: A family camping trip along the Oregon Coast. I was browsing in a store that carried some great wool and suddenly I had to knit. (I had learned as a child)

2. I'm still a virgin, but not for long: Maybe lace, maybe a lace shawl??

3. She's crafty - she gets around...to : Knitting, Reading, Gardening, Writing, Walking, Creating, Sewing...Oh, I guess shopping should get an honarable mention!

She's crafty - she's always down...for: Coffee, books, yarn, family, travel, sweets.

She's crafty - she's got a gripe...about : Today...slow drivers who don't signal!

She's crafty - and she's just my type. What type of knitter are you? I really don't know...I hold my arms level with my waist and my needles are sort of pointed upwards, my right hand does most of the work...anyone know what that technique would be called??

4. I'm dying to try: Euroflax Linen

5. I gravitate towards colors like: Blue, pink/red and lately I keep picking up skeins of green - haven't bought any yet though.

6. My most cherished possession (kids, pets, family don't count) is: My family photos. Without a doubt they would be what I would most miss if I lost everything.

7. I'm stuck on an island, what am I reading? The Complete Works of William Shakespeare - he has it all: laughter, tears, intrigue, insight, poetry, love, hate, fairies...

8. If I were about to be executed and I was offered a last meal , I'd be dining on: Carpetbagger Steak from Toasters!!

9. Music to knit by: I really haven't tried that - kind of funny to realize. Probably anything that is relaxing...Mozart or something I can sing to but wouldn't want to move to.

10. I have a crush on: Our water Deliveryman. So cute and really nice. We should really drink more water at work - we only get deliveries twice a month.

11. Least favorite celeb: Paris Hilton - come on, enough already.

12. Choose:

Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp? Johnny Depp

Madonna or Janet Jackson? Janet Jackson

June Cleaver or Peg Bundy? Ooookaaaaay - June Cleaver

Jackie or Marilyn? Marilyn

Love or Money? Love

Brains or Looks? Brains

Math or English? English

Cat or Dog? Dog - sorry kitties

Leader or follower? Leader - though I try to hide it

Beer or Champagne? Champagne

13. My favorite smell? School hallways. I do not know why it is, but I love it.

14. Not many people know this about me: I shouldn't be trusted ;-D

15. My hidden talent is: Discerning the motivations of others.

Labels:

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 10:22 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I really enjoyed reading through this meme, thanks for sharing! And wow, I'd *so* love to see your Water Delivery Man! ;)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:04 AM #
 

Cool meme.

Posted by Blogger Dorothy @ 9:19 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: All About the Knitting