Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Too funny

I was tagged - now you're it!

20 Things that Irritate Me

1. Cramps - of any kind
2. Lining up for anything
3. Having to run to catch things - buses, children, dogs
4. Waking up late for work
5. Co-workers who worry/gripe/TALK NONSTOP!!!
6. Ringing telephones when I am already busy
7. TV or music on in background when it is noisy -- like a group of people talking OVER tv or music
8. Invasive weeds in my garden
9. Mistakes in knitting patterns
10. Making mistakes in my knitting
11. Frogging stitches
12. Measuring anything
13. Math
14. Skins of milk on top of my coffee or hot chocolate
15. Clutter
16. Whining
17. RUSTLING PLASTIC - you wouldn't believe how often that happens - unless you hate it too
18. People that drive like seniors UNTIL you get to a passing lane
19. My slow, slow knitting - or seeing the progress of faster knitters
20. Having to attend functions when I would rather be at home in my PJ's

Labels:

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 8:57 PM

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: Too funny