Monday, February 19, 2007

Alphabet Meme

The Alphabet Meme:

A - Available or Taken: Available

B - Best Friend: Kira

C -Cake or Pie: Cake - chocolate of course!

D - Drink of Choice: Water - ice cold and with lemon if I can

E - Essential item you use everyday: Moisturizer

F - Favorite Color: Blue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms

H - Hometown: Prince Rupert, BC

I - Indulgence: Ben & Jerry's 1/2 Baked

J - January or February: January - so many possibilities

K - Kids & ages: NA :-(

L - Life is incomplete without: Laughter

M - Marriage Date or Most Memorable Date ( and why): May 4th, 1991 (baptism)

N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister, Jen & 1 brother, JD

O - Oranges or Apples: Crispy, crunchy apples.

P - Phobias or Fears: Whoops - Spiders

Q - Fave Quote: 'Maybe, maybe not, maybe go....' The Departed (just at this moment)

R - Reason to Smile: Family

S - Season: Spring

T - Tag 3 or 4 People: You wanna play? Go for it.

U - Unknown fact about me: I have had vegetables caught IN my larynx...twice. yep. See X

V - Vegetable you don't like: Mushrooms!

W - Worst Habit: Procrastination

X - X-rays: Really? Ankle, Knee, Throat (carrot in the larynx, yep - no voice whatsoever - and there were med students so I got the whole Barium experience), Chest.
The reason I hesitated at the start of this is 'cause I have broken my ankle twice, had multiple x-rays for a severe knee injury (and then 4 yrs later for a re-injury), and had chest x-rays many times too (pneumonia - twice).
Apparently if I am going to sustain a bodily injury/illness serious enough for X-Rays, I will do it twice!
Oh forgot teeth - do I glow in the dark yet??

Y - Your Fave Food: Thai

Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio - watch yourselves!

I found this at Studio T
One of the many cool and inspiring blogs I have discovered so far at the Project Spectrum Participants list.
I am trying to check most of them out. Shouldn't take long...there are only 1131.
But hey, I am at Ta now!

Oh - and I changed my header to reflect the current PS2 colours.
I am going to try and come up with some creative ways to do this....if I could only find some more time in the day...

Labels: ,

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 10:44 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Aaaak. I am freaking that you had vegetables stuck in your larynx!! A nightmare!

I downloaded Darling, too. It's so pretty and I want to make it for Amelia.

I had to do the Alphabet Meme. I am a sucker for a meme. I guess it's because I don't think anyone wants to read stuff I just ramble on and on about...

Posted by Blogger yarnmaniac @ 7:28 PM #
 

Oh, and Amelia is a Scorpio, too. You guys are something else....

Posted by Blogger yarnmaniac @ 7:31 PM #
 

Vegetables caught in your larynx? Oy!
Thanks for sharing, this was a lot of fun to read through, and very interesting indeed!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:19 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: Alphabet Meme