Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Somebody Tagged Me!

OK - Don't take this the wrong way but I am having a hard time coming up with a list of weird things about myself. I AM weird. I know that - but my mind is going blank.

I will try.

1. I am thoroughly impatient with adults. Children on the other hand...

2. As a child, all of my books were shelved in alphabetical order by author and seperated by subject. My brother, sister and friends had to sign out books that they wanted to read. I had actual old-school library slips, a date stamp and everything. I was generally 'open' on the weekends.

3. I had imaginary friends until I was a teen. My imaginary friends had complex lives with family histories etc. They frequently accompanied me wherever I went and they were almost always the most interesting people I spent time with.

4. I have the unfortunate ability to remember conversations verbatim, even over a decade later. Did I say conversations? Oh. I meant arguments.

5. Aside from a scant dozen people, I have no recollection of who I went to school with. {probably I was distracted by the Imaginary friends} Talk about awkward! Living in this small town and working with children, I have faked more friendly conversations with people (read: Complete Strangers) who know me and my family than I can possibly count.

6. My biggest life decisions have all been made in bathrooms.

I am sure I am one of the last bloggers out there to do this Meme. If you are somehow behind me, consider yourself tagged!

Labels:

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 10:16 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Bathrooms?

Posted by Blogger Yvette @ 10:43 PM #
 

so I was not the only one talking to air in high school....oh good....:P

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:43 PM #
 

I so enjoyed reading through your meme, what a great way it is to get to know people a bit better! I really like the Imaginary-friends-thing, and the bathroom-one rocks big time too! ;)))

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:10 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: Somebody Tagged Me!