Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Shock and Awe

Thank goodness for this decision. I cannot possibly imagine a more despicable subject matter (or individual really) to air on national television. Fictionalized drama is one thing but Ron Goldman & Nicole Brown deserve some dignity and respect since they are never going to see any justice in this world. This man should not be allowed to profit from their deaths, either financially or socially (being in the limelight again).

And that is where I had better stop. The OJ case makes me crazy. Furious and crazy. Rhyming is an important tool when learning language, it is not something to base life-altering decisions on!

Ok. This is where I'll really stop.

Some of you have wondered how SSGFS managed the other post. Well, in FOX tradition, here are his secrets:

He is knit in a 10 row alternating series of K2 P2.
His pattern is from Knitting Vintage Socks.
His picture was upside down.

Labels:

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 6:53 AM

Read or Post a Comment

OMG...to think he actually wrote a book like that!! Sick. I for one would not have bought it or watched any show on it. Thank God it will not be around.

Posted by Blogger Martina @ 9:03 AM #
 

OMG...to think he actually wrote a book like that!! Sick. I for one would not have bought it or watched any show on it. Thank God it will not be around.

Posted by Blogger Martina @ 9:04 AM #
 

I totally agree with you - I was totally stunned when I first heard about this book project, I couldn't for the life of me understand how this sickhead could possibly get a book deal and all this time in the spotlight. Honestly, for me this man belongs to jail and nowhere else - I read a lot about this case and man, there was such a lot of hard evidence against him, I still can't believe that he didn't get convicted! And now he's actually laughing in the faces of the families and relatives of the people he so very obviously killed - what kind of world do we live in?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:41 AM #
 

Yes, I am also completely onside with you - I just could not imagine that anyone would publish somethingso utterly low and disgusting - and to think that he wanted to use the proceeds "for his children" - I have words to describe him, but being a 'lady', I shall refrain...

Posted by Blogger deirdre @ 5:26 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: Shock and Awe