Friday, November 17, 2006

The Rain Still Falls

Some of us don't mind.

Then again, we don't need to boil water or see by candlelight.

I have been knitting up a storm (no pun intended - sorry about that) on my Severus Snape Gentleman's Socks. I will post a pic tomrrow. I am really afraid that the sock bug has taken a firm grip on me. What will become of me? What of my other projects?

Speaking of other projects - while searching for inspiration I stumbled upon this site: GarnStudio
If you haven't been there you should really check it out. There are oodles of free patterns of all kinds. Not a few of them are fabulous. (Is it me or is that an odd sentence? Ah well, I'm gonna leave it.)

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 12:02 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Girl, I thought of you yesterday as we were getting a heavy down pour, calls for floods and get this a tornado watch..here!
I am eager to see those socks. Yeah, I am on a sock knitting thing too here lately but it's what I feel like right now and it's enjoyable and quick.
Thank you so much for the link. I clicked over to view Alpaca/ for ladies and the pop up window never came up on the patterns. I'll try again sometime. I have some alpaca that was gifted to me that I would like to either make a scarf/shawl, socks, or something. In time though, not now:)

Posted by Blogger KnitPastis @ 10:53 AM #
 

Garn Studio is amazing, ain't it? I have so many patterns by them on my "Have to knit" list, one wonders how old I'll have to get to just make a tiny part of these!
I love the pics you shared, so cute! And I can't wait to see photos of your socks!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:09 AM #
 

My heavens! What an amazing site Garnstudio is. Thanks for the link.

Posted by Blogger Yvette @ 7:07 PM #
 

Michelle, I have been thinking about you with your weather - hope y'all are managing - just wanted to tell you, if I haven't already, that I love your new blog look - very, very nice...

and I may have to go and check my purse out later - I don't expect it to be nearly as interesting as yours, though...

Posted by Blogger deirdre @ 4:59 AM #
 

I stumbled upon Garnstudio a while ago - what a wonderful collection of free patterns!! Love it!

Cute bunnies - and glad to hear you're not drowning!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:10 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: The Rain Still Falls