Saturday, November 04, 2006

Nearly Blogless

Where have I been? Nowhere. What have I been doing? Nothing really. Doesn't that make for interesting blog reading?! LOL

Really, I can't think why I haven't been able to blog lately. I have barely even been reading other blogs. Today I made up for that - for the reading at least. I discovered some great things that have been happening while I was preoccupied with the minutiae of my daily life. One of which, though I am
too late to officially join I will participate in nonetheless. I think if might be good for me.

While I was away Fall, and by Fall I mean Winter arrived. Ummm -6? Yep those Kureyon mitts have been used!


This is the view from my sisters work:




You can sort of see some Fall colours on the mountains. But really, it was quite warm here until it was freezing, so there was not a lot of colouration here this year. The leaves changed and promptly fell off the trees. Maybe next year.

I finished one washcloth and am nearly done another. I have barely even been knitting - what is going on? I am going to have to get myself in order here!


Here is a pic of something Kira has been up to.

We used to find these constellations of kibbles on our carpet all the time - ESPECIALLY after we vaccuumed! This is the first time she has left one on the hardwood. Ahhh. Life returns to normal.

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 8:18 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I can totally understand where you are at; what the hell - we're all just human. Good luck with the post a day - you are insane, but good luck!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 11:03 AM #
 

Same here girlfriend. I too had been away from the computer:) Take a look at your snow capped mountain! Breath taking for sure. Really beautiful washcloth you are knitting up there. Nothing wrong with knitting something as useful as a washcloth.

Posted by Blogger KnitPastis @ 11:59 AM #
 

Lovely dishcloth, the pattern is just beautiful! I could never bear to make a dish cloth. My knitting, dipped in soapy disgusting water? No thanks!

Posted by Blogger Leah @ 7:20 PM #
 

Hey, nice to see you again - sometimes life just gets in the way of important things like blogging, and knitting... completely understandable!

Your dishcloth is just gorgeous - is that just regular cotton dishclothy stuff? The colours are great!

Posted by Blogger deirdre @ 6:20 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: Nearly Blogless