Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cuteness Follows

Still no knitting pics - can't be bothered to get the camera out (talk about lazy Sunday!)

Lately I cannot stay focused on a project. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do have a habit of beginning things frenetically and then abandoning them when they take too long. But I mean, I am getting about 3 inches in and casting on for something new. What is that about?

I started crocheting this blanket today. I hadn't crocheted in about 2 years. This blanket suits me just fine since I don't really have to learn anything or follow a pattern. Plus I am using up all sorts of extra yarn bits. I am not sure if I can bring myself to use that many colours though. We'll see.

I have got to get cracking on a few things but in the meanwhile...I was wondering if maybe I used my dayplanner and scheduled projects in. Maybe that way I would see things through? Now if only I can find the blasted thing! Can you tell I am not big on schedules?

I recently started going back to the gym and that is seriously cut into my knitting time. However, the chick with the baby
and the double chin? That's me. How weird do you think it
would be to knit while on a stationary bike? Yeah. That's what I thought.

If I could just carry the little one around with me - doncha think he distracts from the double chin?

In other news: I watched Hard Candy today. I loved it. I laughed aloud - though it is dark and controversial. The subject matter may be sensitive for some. Sheesh I sound like a disclaimer. Really though. I almost reccommend it. But then, I don't know what kind of movies you like!

Labels: ,

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 10:34 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I find it really hard to fit the gym into my regular schedule. I'm sure once you have, then the knitting will find it's way back in. :0)

Posted by Blogger Charity @ 7:42 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: Cuteness Follows