Wednesday, September 27, 2006

September Garden

Seem to have picked up a touch of the flu - and like all illnesses it came with a cough. I had pneumonia like 5 yrs ago and ever since then I develop coughs by looking sideways and inhaling. Well it feels like I do.

The day home from work let me see my garden on a cool fall morning. Normally I wouldn't get to see this - I am either there at 7 AM or after 6 PM.



It was so nice to listen to the birds chirping and singing while they ate or waited to eat. This little one is my favourite.



Our cats seem to think we have set up a buffet for them. We lost a bird today. I hate that. I know it is instinctual but I wish it didn't happen.

These are a work free addition to any garden - though they may be getting a little thirsty...



Here is delightful burst of autumn colour. Engelman's Ivy. Isn't it stunning?

Labels:

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 10:32 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Your garden is just lovely! I'm afraid mine is more than a little neglected right now, and with rain all weekend, well, it'll wait for me - do you get to spend much time gardening?

Posted by Blogger deirdre @ 4:42 AM #
 

Not lately. I would say I get NO time gardening.
It makes me sad to see my garden it has been so neglected.

Posted by Blogger Miss Scarlett @ 12:06 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: September Garden