Sunday, July 02, 2006

Shelby's Wedding








Shelby & Jared's wedding was perfect. It was beautiful, it was happy and so much fun.

I had a hard time narrowing down pictures for the blog, yet somehow I did not take one decent picture of the wedding party together. The Best Man is pictured alone - he is Jared's older brother and the Bridesmaid was Shelby's little sister - the girl in black opposite her in the Cousin Picture.


We all had a great time. It was the first time in a long time that every member of our family was altogether. So we had photo's taken of all of us cousins, including our newest cousin, Jared.

There is also a picture of Kai's father during the ceremony {which was really touching} and of my brother and his girlfriend on the dancefloor. As well as a picture of Seth & Shae in their wedding finery.

This weekend was crazy busy, wedding, farewell BBQ, baby shower and house guests! I am looking forward to doing nothing but knitting tomorrow before I have to head back to work. I'll admit that tonight has felt a little lonely after all of this family togetherness. Post wedding letdown I guess.

I hope to post a knitting update tomorrow.

Labels:

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 11:08 PM

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: Shelby's Wedding