Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mucking with Mukluks



The mukluks are done - sort of . I am not sure if you can tell but they are just a liiitle too big for me. In the feet and in their height too. So...whenever I feel more ambitious and less frustrated with these pricey failures I will be refelting them. Oh and they are freaking HUGE around my ankles! In the meanwhile I am finishing off a purse and just learned how to cable! There is a band of cable along the top and the strap is a braided cable. OK cabling is so much fun! I didn't expect that. Tomorrow when I have more done I will post a pic.
Yet another picture of my Doggy. Kira is sitting on the cat! Right on his back. Jeeksy doesn't look like he minds too much. Don't they look cozy?

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 3:39 AM

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: Mucking with Mukluks