Monday, March 27, 2006

Stash Preview



So here is a sneak peek at Area 1 of my stash. Now I must say that it is mixed with my Mother's stash as well. She knits a lot of baby things and dolls etc. So the more pastel/bright of selections are hers.
This stash contains my oldest yarns - so there are a lot of textures I will no longer use - at least not for myself. When I first started knitting again I was making sweaters for my dog etc. And so I wasn't too discriminating in my fibre choices.
I would like to think that my choices have improved but I still have a lot to learn about fibre quality and choices - all the interest and time in the world to do it in too!
Well, I have run out of wool for my 2nd Mukluk and can't get to my shop until Saturday. So...I will attack 1 0f 2 sweater UFO's that I have gathering dust.
One of my memory cards is still stubbornly refusing to download pics so I will have to reshoot my FO gallery if I ever want to post the pics.
Just glancing up through this post I see that I have used the word 'so' quite a few times...

Posted by Miss Scarlett @ 7:41 PM

Listening

Grey's Anatomy

Buttons
(I know, I know tasteless)

Reading

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
HP and the Philosopher's Stone

Viewing


Sopranos - Season 3


Rome Season 2

Stashalong Goals Met

1. Sizzle
4. Darling
7. Mary Janes
8. Absorba
9. Felted Oregon Tote
12. Purple Roving Scarf
13. Le Slouch
14. Uniscarfity

On My Needles

Anemoi Mittens

Baby Blankie

Blanket of Many Colours

Cotillion Socks

Laura Tee

Ravenclaw House Scarf

Severus Snape Gentleman's Fancy Socks

Surprise Baby Gift

Up Next

Bathrobes x1: Seth
Seed Stitch Noro Hat: Me
Kidlet Socks: SP9

Patterns & Shops

  • Alchemic Dragon
  • Dishcloth Boutique
  • Kitty Pi
  • kpixie
  • KnitPicks
  • Knitty
  • Perchance To Knit
  • Shelby's Designs
  • Spunky Eclectic
  • stopsandstarts
  • Toe-up Jaywalkers
  • Hints & Help

  • Socks 101
  • Archives

    KnittnFool: Stash Preview